Saturday 13 July 2013

Lèche Vitrine 2- Window Shopping in the Place Vendome

Like all major cities Paris is a different city for everyone I suspect. Tonight I walked past mothers bedding down their children on the street on Boulevarde St Germain. Last week we were window shopping at Place Vendome.

The perfect place to pick up a new necklace it seems. They must be cheap enough as none of the shops bothered to display the prices.

I loved this one

and this one at Chaumet

or I might pop into Chaumet when I need a new tiara
I wonder when tiaras will come back into fashion?

Chanel

Van Cleef and Arpels

Boucheron
See my previous Parisian window shopping.

Saturday Snapshot is a wonderful weekly meme now hosted by WestMetroMommy.


12 comments:

Sim Carter said...

I'm not much of a jewelry person but these have me salivating. You are having a gorgeous time, eh?

Brona said...

Ha Ha!!
I suspect the price tags would cause heart palpitations Louise!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

LOL on the price tags. I guess if we need to ask we can't afford it!

Christine Harding said...

Such pretty things - and I agree, if you need to know the price you can't afford it! Paris pictures as well. I have My Snapshot is http://goo.gl/LUiDP

skiourophile said...

Why wait for tiaras to come back into fashion? Surely now is the moment to make your own fashion?! ;-)

Kaye said...

ha ha, the macarons would probably be more in my price range.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Now that is showy:) pretty photos though

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't done any window shopping lately...mostly I run from the car to whichever store is my destination. It is more fun to saunter along, isn't it?

Thanks for sharing.

Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fashion or jewelry person, but these are elegant. Who cares about the prices, we're just window shopping. ;)

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Tiaras are big here. Well, at least in my school.


With prices so low they don't have to be revealed, I hope you picked up enough jewelry for all of us.

Paulita said...

I love the necklace at Chaumet. Fabulous window shopping. Thanks for taking me along. Here's Mine

Jeanie said...

Chaumet necklace -- be still my heart!